up up and away

my life

Friday, July 17, 2009

. sicko .

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this week
i am not comming home! huhuhuhu im bored to death right now ok! thanks to fifi i can borrow her laptop n broadband..i didn't bring mine yet..
i think tia n aizie are comfortable and enjoying themself right now n im kindda stuck here huhuhuhu that is sad! bhahahha not very sad actually bhahahah
*otak dah gyler sikit*

tomorrow as in 19/ 07 / 09 im gonna be busy! not busy actually but im gonna having 'gate way to excelence' its not just me ok its all the students in kolej alamanda that is in bisness managment..we gonna meet our seniors i think huhuhu thats gonna be kindda scary a little bit...huhu...owh yea
king is coming back to malaysia at 930 pm

owh goodness! im bored to death right now!
half of my housemate gone to midvalley alredy and a few of them went to dating n im stuck at home bored *sigh*
huhhuhuhuhu

last week i bought new moon huhuhu..new moon kindda slow and most of the stories are about jacob black n its kindda bored plus interesting hahah...and i finished my new moon after 3 days later ^^ suka gyler!

this week i get a bad flu! and still having it! thanks to alia! we as in all the roommate are having the flu that she spread to us! bhahahah just kiding alia...i think i get the flu from the the unhealty anviroment that we are having! here at alamanda we are having the bad haze[ jerebu]!!! its kindda hard to breathe at the situation like this...and the air its kindda misty...at night we hardly see the mid also so u can imagine how bad it is...thanks also to fifi for supplying me some medicine *fifi again* ^^

because the boredom strikes me this week i have been cleaning my locker n my fan! bhahah
im so freaking bored! i've done my home work and there's no thing to do! if i want to online i didn't bring my laptop n if i want to snap some pictures i didn't bring my baby (my nikon lah! )huhuhuhu so i clean my room , my locker , my fan , my study table , my bed , and on the way to clean my toilet .....because there is no tools to clean the toilet so i postpone it...hahah this week also i have been watching movies from atie's apple laptop! and all the movies have the cutes and mouthwatering guys! is it mouthwatering?! bhahahah i'm just saying i don't know im using that word hahah....on monday i though i it will be a disasters week because i broke my purfume .... it smach on the floor! ;(
owh goodness it is super duppa sad!and on that day the whole house having a smell of my perfume! huhuhu and every single person that came inside the house will ask "perfume sapa nie?" huhuhuhu...

today , 18 july 2009 is the second say of cocuriculum...im in the same group with liana alia syazri afiq zakwan n faiz..at first its kindda slow n silent after the lecturer ask us to introduce our self there's the noisy came...it was fun! and i just know that there is a large group of people from shah alam there are also this one guy his former school is sekolah menegah teknik shah alam same school with ekie n aidil speking of them i miss them do much!!hahaha!.... when its my turn to introduce myself! zaqwan make his funny face! omg i want to laugh badly!kurang ajar nyer zaqwan!!!!owh yea every one in kolej alamanda thats in bissnes mangment compulsary to be participate in public speaking! yeah i know its boring but for the bright side is we *the gonna be bisnessmen n women* have to know how to speak in public thats why this thing is compulsary....and we should see the bright side dont we ? -_-
hope im felling the same way...

this week is fun and kindda bored !
hope next week gonna be better!

*sigh* alia is going home!!! jahat gyler alia!!!! im going to be damn bored because alia n liana is not here!!!!! she just leave..syuhada also gonna be out! mati kutu lah aku nampak nyer petang nie



i'llwait ;)

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home